Sunday, June 21, 2009

Zoo Was Great Today...

Couldn't have asked for a better day today. Got to spend it all day with David and we went to the Los Angeles Zoo. It was a beautiful 80 degree day in Southern California and the crowds were reasonable. Actually it was about a 10 minute wait to get tickets and no problem with crowds once we were inside the zoo because it is spread out over a large area and the viewing areas are also wide. We go to see lions, bears, all kids of birds, all kinds of monkeys, zebras, komodo dragons (David actually liked these a lot because he had never seen them), sea lions, gazelles, tigers, elephants and several other critters. He had a blast and so did I. I'll even sleep really well tonight as tired as I am because the zoo is located on a series of hills, so we did a lot of walking. Everyone should hit up the zoo when they get a chance, it's a fun experience. I need to check out the San Diego Zoo, since I hear it's the best.

No comments: