Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Congratulations Jamie....

So our weight loss challenge ended yesterday. As a refresher, 5 of my friends and myself put in $50 to see who could lose the most weight (percentage wise) in 6 weeks. I came in second out of the 6 total participants so I am happy with the results. My total weight loss was 11.2 pounds. I am very glad I shed that additional weight that had just been clinging on because of my bad eating habits. I will use this as a jumpstart to get down to my ideal weight (155-160) So pretty much I want to lose about 5-10 more pounds (preferably 10). This is something I know I can achieve. It's beach time here in sunny California so I will enjoy having lost those extra pounds in time to enjoy the beaches this summer lol. Also with vacation coming up (going to new orleans) I will appreciate the weight loss even more. Contratulations to everyone involved for losing whatever respective weight they lost, and congratulations Jamie for being the cream (lite of course lol) of the crop!

1 comment:

JR said...

damn straight.