Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hottest Day Ever In New Orleans...


Well it's official, its hot as hell in New Orleans. I'm heading out there in just over a week and today it hit 104 degrees, 102 in the area I'll be staying in. The 104 temperature in New Orleans broke the single day record for temperature. With the humidity, the heat index can get to deadly levels of 108-111. I mean don't get me wrong, growing up there it was extremely hot during summertime especially when the humidity is added and you get the actual heat index. But 104?? damn. I'm def in for a treat while I'm out there. I'm packing nothing but shorts and tee shirts, lots of socks, sunblock, and deodorant lol. It is normally around 90-95 this time of year so its a good amount above that. Hoping to hit a water park with my younger brother while I'm out there. Maybe even head out to Mississippi or Florida for a day at the beach, but not sure.

1 comment:

Anna Bannana said...

take flip flops!!!!!!!!!!!! represent Cali!!!! you live in the O.C. now...get it together! socks???? really???