Monday, June 1, 2009

Feeling Uneasy...

So I'm flying to the San Francisco area tomorrow for work and coming back Friday. Today a flight went down that was en route to Paris from Rio De Janeiro. I hate hearing about stuff like that right before I fly, it makes me anxious. I don't want to sound insensitive and I feel for the family and friends of the missing passengers of that flight (still has not been found, thought to have crashed in the Atlantic Ocean), but I keep thinking about my flight tomorrow and need to tell myself it will be fine. I fly fairly often for work and I know flying is supposed to be safer then driving, statistically, but it is still something I think about when I fly. Just wanted to get that off my chest. I know tomorrow and Friday's flights will be fine.

No comments: