Saturday, June 6, 2009

9 More Days Until Our Weight Loss Challenge Ends...


So 6 of us, 5 of my friends and myself, put in $50 and gave ourselves a 6 week challenge. Who ever lost the most weight, percentage wise, would win the $250 in the prize pool. I'm not sure how everyone else is doing, but I am feeling OK about my progress. I could have been a lot more disciplined about it, but I can't help it, I love food. Regardless of who wins, I want to continue to eat healthier then I have in the past, as well as continue to be more active then I have been in the recent past. I have felt good jogging and biking and need to keep it up even after our challenge. I tend to fluctuate a lot in weight and I need to keep it under control as much as I can. Nothing drastic, just eating healthier and being more active. Good luck to all.

No comments: