Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Clarification And Enlightenment...




It's not karma because that has to do with something happening because of past actions. I'm not exactly sure what it's called, but when you happen to be speaking of something and it happens. It's about the previous blog I just wrote. It's like when your talking to someone about an old song, something totally random you haven't heard in maybe like years and you happen to hear it playing later that same day.

Well whatever it is...it happened today. So I finish writing the previous blog about the sad situation with my friend and it's like 11:15pm when I do. It's a weekday and even though I have work early in the morning and I should go to bed I end up watching the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian and it ends around 12:35am and then I watch Craig Ferguson which ends at 1:35am. Instead of going to sleep, some things happen and all of a sudden I find out what the whole situation was with my friend and why they are upset. The reason I bring up the example of a random song playing and then hearing it is because I have been dwelling on this confusion for weeks; yet the one day I finally blog about it, and say I give up, I find out! It's a load off my mind finally knowing. I think that is what really was killing me; thinking I had done something to really hurt my friend, and now I know what the reason is for being ostracised by them.

I can see where if they truly believed what they perceive as reality were true it could be upsetting. I don't see getting ignored for weeks as the appropriate response, but to each his own. I'm not even saying they are wrong for doing it. The good thing is I finally can sleep better knowing what the reason is, yet still upset of the overall outcome and that we weren't able to rectify the situation which could have been done, and I'm not exaggerating, in about 10 minutes, maybe 20 so that everyone had a thorough understanding.

Although a great weight has been taken off my shoulders, I am still ever melancholic about the situation as a whole. Well it's 1:45am now, and I get up at 6:00am today for work, so I should be getting to bed, although I could write on forever right now. ay que ver si alguin puede entender esto: Porque nopo puepedepes aprendeper quepe epellepa nopo epes tu amigapa y nunca vapa seper. Good night.

No comments: