Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello Mom....

Hello ma, how you doing, it's your son now.
And I picked up the pen and put the drugs down.
Now I'm tryin to do some things that'll make you proud
Not like before where everytime I called it was to bail me out
Oh why didn't I listen to things you used to tell me
Knowin that everything that you said would never fail me
But I wasn't listening or even paying attention
I was just trying to get mine
Takin advantage, you would worked two jobs at the same time
I was ungrateful, complaining about Nike and Polo signs
But you always come through, and what do I do?
I wrecked both your cars, stole money from my job
Sold drugs out of the yard, stayed into it with the law
Now I'm just tryin to pay you back for all the stress that I caused.....


-This is from an old song, with lyrics changed to make it customized to my mom. I can't take full credit for it all but it helps get my message across.

I Love You Mom

No comments: