Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back From NOLA

Got back last night from New Orleans. Had a lot of time during my flight there last week, and my flight back yesterday to think of many topics I want to write about. I jotted most of the ideas down on the notebook I took along on my trip. So this is a warning of the upcoming surge of posts that will probably begin to pop up in the next couple of days or weeks. It should be a barrage of ideas that will get me back on pace to my goal of averaging 1 post a day for the whole year, especially because I am a significant number behind my goal as of right now. Anyway, great trip to New Orleans (I'll write about it) and happy to be back in CA also though. Today I am spending the day with my son so I can't wait to go pick him up, I'm leaving in 5 minutes. As far as the large number of posts I plan on posting on here soon, you have been warned.

1 comment:

JR said...

glad you're home safe!