Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goals For The Year 2009...

Here is a list of SOME of the goals (not in order of priority!) I will try to accomplish in 2009: (someone PLEASE remind me at the end of the year I actually have this list! lol)

1. Become more financially stable
2. Loose weight
3. Eat healthier
4. Continue being motivated at work
5. Go to the beach more often
6. Develop better communication with my parents (i.e. just call more often!)
7. Become more involved in the community
8. Get back into playing sports
9. Continue to be motivated with the military
10. Look out the window, and throw some of my insecurities out of it!
11. Try to not rely so much on profanity
12. Make it to 2-3 Saints games
13. Buy a bicycle
14. Get David involved in football
15. Continue to master my ping pong skills lol
16. Become more involved politically
17. Take a nice vacation again
18. Stay up to date on current events
19. Make sure I keep track of my gambling habits (wins/losses)
20. No moving violation and/or parking tickets

20 sounds like a good number to stop at for right now...

No comments: