Monday, October 13, 2008

Saints Dominate Raiders In A 34-3 Win...

The superdome was erupting with sound at the beginning of the game, as 69, 7003 rowdy Saints fans cheered on the home team. My friend Jesse (avid Raiders fan) and I attended the game and it was a no contest. The Saints completely dominated the Raiders and won the game 34-3. As I stated in a previous blog, the wager my friend and I put on the game a couple of months ago was that the loser would have to buy the winner a jersey of their choice. So I will be receiving a new Marques Colston jersey. This, along with seeing the family, makes this a very good weekend for me. So this win, along with the game results of the other teams in our division, puts the Saints only one game behind the division leader. The Saints now have a 3-3 record and need to step it up and keep the momentum after this big win going. Up next: Saints vs. Panthers @ Carolina on Oct. 19.

No comments: