Monday, February 9, 2009

Here In New York...


So I will be here for work in New York/New Jersey from today through Tuesday. On Tuesday I head down to the Philadelphia area for 2 days and then finish off in Atlantic City, NJ next Thursday and Friday! I am really excited as this is the first time I have been in this area of the country. (well I have been to Baltimore/DC/Virginia). I will try and post some pictures while I am here if not I will post them when I get back. I am going to meet up with friends this weekend that live out here that I have not seen in about 5 years so I am looking forward to that. Also I am sure I will hit some of the tourists spots and definitely get some good food while I am here! Oh yeah, maybe get some work done also lol

1 comment:

JR said...

Screw the work part....